btov Private Investment Academy (Module I) with focus on female investors
The concept of the btov Private Investment Academy is based on conversations with private investors interested in start-up investing. The structure reflects the typical questions that investors usually ask (or should ask) when/before investing in a start-up for the first time:
- How can an investor outline a basic investment strategy for herself/himself before investing in a start-up for the first time? What should the investor consider? Why is this important?
- Where do investors find a sufficiently broad selection of investment opportunities that are in line with their interests? Why is this important?
- How can different start-up concepts be evaluated systematically and effectively regarding their strengths and weaknesses?
- How should the more profound evaluation of investment opportunities (Due Diligence) be structured?
- When the basic decision for an investment is taken, what options are available for the investor to structure his investment? What are key elements of so-called term sheets? What are the meanings of the most common terms that are discussed with reference to term sheets?
- When the capital is wired, what are the next steps? How can the investor personally contribute to the successful development of the start-up after the investment?
The next dates for the btov Private Investment Academy in Ermatingen at the Lake of Constance:
- October 4 – 6, 2017 (Module I)
The btov Private Investment Academy in May 2017 is the 17th btov Private Investment Academy.
If you are interested in participating, please contact Morena Botta. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the first module of the Academy at Schloss Wolfsberg in May 2017!