16th SECA Private Equity & Corporate Finance Conference
btov is looking forward to the 16th SECA Private Equity Corporate Finance Conference that will take place in Zurich next week Wednesday, July 5th, 2017.
We have been asked to join a panel discussion with special guests from Keiretsu Forum, the world’s largest angel investing network with $1 billion invested across 800 start-ups in 50+ countries. Moreover, we will honour Switzerland’s Business Angel of the Year 2017.
Special highlights include:
- Angel investing in CH versus US, with special guests from Keiretsu Forum, the world’s largest angel investing network with $1 billion invested across 800 start-ups in 50+ countries.
- Insights into tech transfer and incubation with leaders from ETH, Stanford, Brains to Ventures, CeTIM, University of Zurich, SpaceTech, Insignia Ventures
- Deep domain discussion on the Connected Consumer: where are shoppers spending their money and how?
- Corporate venture capital model comparisons with Boeing, Airbus, Novartis, Redstone, Zurich, Emerald Ventures
- Fintech and financial industry trends with the former head of financial institutions for JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse
- Emerging market trends in a fast changing world of Trump and Brexit, immigration, power shifts and geopolitical trends
If you care to join us in Zurich, please register on the website.